Subject: next year Hamfest
From: "Bennett, Clayton" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "Jan Heise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:57:59 -0400

The employee at the auditorium suggested that we get the foam signs and
announce about the Hamfest and place over town.    I think the ones are
18" x 24"  are a dollar or two with the wire stakes.

It could say the following:

HAMFEST

MELBOURNE AUDITORIUM

SAT. AND SUN.

I bet this would get a lot of non-ham traffic.  

I would be willing to take this task on for getting the signs made and
putting them out and picking them up next year.  If I am still around.

 

Clayton Bennett

[email-masked] <blocked::mailto:[email-masked]> 

Electronic Technical Specialist

Design Engineering Lab

Analog and Mixed Signal Products Group

321-729-4679  Phone

321-729-5331  Fax

 

INTERSIL CORPORATION

http://www.intersil.com <http://www.intersil.com/> 

1650 Robert J. Conlan Blvd.

M.S. 62B- 096

Palm Bay,  Fl  32905

The information provided in this Email is governed by Disclaimer terms 
http://www.intersil.com/legal.asp <http://www.intersil.com/legal.asp>
at the linked web page.