Subject: 2013 Hamfest Committee
From: "Eric Smitt" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:05:24 -0400

At the PCARS April Board of Directors Meeting, we realized that the Hamfest
is a half a year away, and the time is now to get started on activities that
will guarantee to make 2013 as successful as the 2012 Melbourne Hamfest was.
This year's dates are October 12th and 13th.  Kathy Quinn has compiled a
list of "volunteers" who have stepped up and offered their time and efforts
in the many areas that are required to be completed.  Therefore, we are
calling the first of many meetings to be held on Monday evening May 6th,
2013 at my home (QTH), 2175 Ohio Street, in West Melbourne.  I live directly
behind Sams Club and CinemaWorld off US-192, exactly 1 mile east of I-95.
The meeting will start at 7 PM.

I am attaching the list that Kathy has, and have also included individual
emails and telephone numbers.  The telephone numbers should be considered
confidential and should not be posted nor distributed per request of each of
you who have so requested.  If you cannot make this meeting, please email
Kathy, so that she can let you know what your responsibility will be.  Light
refreshments will be served.  I am also attaching a map to get you here, and
if you still get lost, look for the 150 foot tower.

Very 73,

Eric Smitt K9ES

President, PCARS