Subject: Convention Approval Letter (10/12-13/13 - Florida State Convention - Melbourne - PCARS)
From: "Iannone, Gail" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sarratt, Greg (Dir,SE)" <[email-masked]>, "Fowler, David, (SM S. FL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:15:37 -0400

October 22, 2012

 

John Lundberg, W2TX

4140 Rosewood Avenue 

Malabar, FL 32950       

 

Dear John:

Director Sarratt has approved the application of the Platinum Coast
Amateur Radio Society to hold an ARRL approved Florida State Convention
in Melbourne, FL on October 12-13, 2013.  The application is now
awaiting the Executive Committee's approval.   

I will contact you shortly after the Executive Committee has considered
your application.      

73,

Gail Iannone 
Convention Program Manager

ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio(tm)
225 Main Street, Newington, CT 06111-1494 USA 
Telephone: (860) 594-0262 FAX: (860) 594-0259 
e-mail: [email-masked] 
web: www.arrl.org