Subject: EC Convention Approval Letter (10/12-13/13 - Florida State Convention - Melbourne - PCARS)
From: "Iannone, Gail" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sarratt, Greg (Dir,SE)" <[email-masked]>, "Fowler, David, (SM S. FL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 15:13:49 -0500

December 10, 2012          

 

John Lundberg, W2TX

4140 Rosewood Avenue

Malabar, FL 32950

Dear John:         

We're pleased to tell you that the ARRL Executive Committee has approved
the holding of an ARRL approved Florida State Convention on October
12-13, 2013 in Melbourne, FL under the sponsorship of the Platinum Coast
Amateur Radio Society.                                         

As part of your agreement in becoming an ARRL-affiliated event, please
remember to prominently display the ARRL diamond when promoting the
event on web sites, in e-mails, advertisements and all other program
material.  The ARRL logo can be obtained from 
http://www.arrl.org/logos-photos.

Approximately four weeks prior to the event, I will send gift
certificates for ARRL publications to be used as door prizes.  To order
other materials available at low- or no-cost to help represent ARRL
membership and Amateur Radio recruitment, including brochures, hanging
and standing banners, tabletop displays, table throws, and other
giveaways (pens, magnets and stickers), please visit 
www.arrl.org/shop/Forms-and-Media-Warehouse/.  See the attached brochure
for more information.  For effective coordination of ordering these
materials and organizing the ARRL exhibit, you may want to contact your
ARRL Division Director or ARRL Section Manager. 

Good luck!  We wish you the best for a successful event.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your
convention plans.

73,

Gail Iannone 
Convention Program Manager

ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio(tm)
225 Main Street, Newington, CT 06111-1494 USA 
Telephone: (860) 594-0262 FAX: (860) 594-0259 
e-mail: [email-masked] 
web: www.arrl.org