Subject: Re: PCARS Hamfest; Oct. 11-13, 2013
From: "Ron Hayes" <[email-masked]>
To: "John or Susan Lundberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 15:11:07 -0500

Hi John,
  Sorry to hear about you not being the chairman, I have enjoyed
working with you. The Senior Health Fair has moved so your organization
will have earlier access on Friday. I have attached a new front page of
the contract reflecting hours of 12noon - 7pm on Friday and the revised
rental total. You can change the rental hours as long as keep the 7 hour
minimum. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Ron.

>>> "John or Susan Lundberg" <[email-masked]> 2/8/2013 1:08 PM
>>>
Hi Ron,
 
When I last talked with you, you did not know with 100% certainty that
we would have earlier access to the auditorium this fall on the Friday
afternoon. I believe it has been the Seniors’ Fair that was in your
building before us. Has this issue been resolved? I will not be the
Chairman this year, but have been asked to have this point clarified. I
think the plan is to commit to the hours of 12-7 PM on Friday, and the
usual hours on Saturday and Sunday.
 
Please let me know the status of this issue. 
 
Thank you!
 
John Lundberg