Subject: Re: Prizes
From: John Weatherley AB4ET <[email-masked]>
To: John or Susan Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:26:06 -0400

The FT857 has been delivered to Johnny Houser.
The FT270 has been delivered to Michael from Ebony Str. MLB.
The FT7900 was mailed this morning to Paul Russell in Miami
The Bird 43 was mailed this morning to Chris Bloxom in San Antonio FL
We are insuring them for $300 each, hope that's OK? That is close to 
their internet value from distrib.

I called the two mailing addresses and got no answer or transfers to 
voice mail boxes. I have emailed the Bird 43 winner since his phone was 
a cell number and it was not switched on and his address is a PO box? I 
am assuming that it will accept parcels?

Trivia - By the way the Bird wattmeter without any plug-ins lists for 
more than the FT2900 dual band 50w transceiver!

John W

On 10/15/2012 9:47 AM, John or Susan Lundberg wrote:
> Hello John,
> It occurs to me that The winner of the FT-270 and the winner of the 
> wattmeter know that they won prizes, but I have not contacted the 
> other two winners....have you?
> John
>
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com>
> Version: 2012.0.2221 / Virus Database: 2441/5333 - Release Date: 10/15/12
>